WORLD OF WARRIORS is a game for 2 players. The aim of the game is to defeat your opponent's team of warriors. Choose 12 warrior cards each and place them face down into 3 piles of 4 cards. Decide who will go first. Player 1 picks their first warrior to attack with. If player 1's warrior's attack is greater than player 2's warrior's health, they win and place their card in the won pile. The loser places their card in their lost pile. Players should also compare elements. If player 1's element is stronger than player 2 they can add their elemental power boost to their attack score. If player 2's element is stronger than player 1 they can add the elemental power boost to their health score.
- Fire is strong against earth, and weak against water. Air has no effect.
- Earth is strong against air, and weak against fire. Water has no effect.
- Air is strong against water, and weak against earth. Fire has no effect.
- Water is strong against fire, and weak against air. Earth has no effect.
- If there is a draw, refer to the Armour score.
You can use one talisman card per game. The talisman boost rating is added onto your warrior's attack or health score. Play continues, taking it in turns to attack the other warrior's health.
Look for Special Cards in packs: Special Move Cards 1:2, Talisman Cards 1:2, Hero Warrior Cards 1:4. Over 260 cards to collect!
8 cards per pack