2011-12 Panini Titanium
Following Crown Royale as another resurrected brand from Pacific, 2011-12 Panini Titanium Hockey features either an autograph or memorabilia card in every pack. And while the hits offer many intriguing combinations, some of the biggest cards are the rookies. When Titanium first launched, it made waves by numbering rookie cards to the player's jersey number. 2011-12 Panini Titanium carries on that tradition, thus creating some of the year's toughest rookies. So Ryan Nugent-Hopkins' rookie is numbered to 93, Gabriel Landeskog's is limited to 92 copies and Adam Henrique's is limited to 14 numbered cards. First-year cards fall one per case. Other highlights in 2011-12 Panini Titanium Hockey include Game-Worn Gear Patches that boast large swatches, Quad Memorabilia Autos that mix four different pieces of game-used gear with an autograph and Hat Tricks triple memorabilia cards. 2011-12 Panini Titanium Hockey boxes come with five packs of four cards.
Product Configuration: 5 packs per box, 4 cards per pack
Price Point: Mid- to High-End Hockey Card
Target Audience: Hockey Card Collectors, Rookie Card Collectors, Hit Seekers, Autograph Collectors, Memorabilia Card Collectors, Nostalgic Collectors
2011-12 Panini Titanium Box Break
- Five Total Autographs and Memorabilia Cards
- 20 Total Cards
2011-12 Panini Titanium Product Highlights:
- Like the original Pacific Titanium release, rookie cards are numbered to the player's jersey number. Rookies fall one per case.
- Every pack includes both an autograph and a memorabilia card.
- Home Sweaters Autographs pair two jersey swatches with a signature.
- Quad Memorabilia Autos similarly match four game-used memorabilia pieces and an autograph.
- Hat Tricks are triple memorabilia cards.
- Four Star and Six Star are also offer multiple memorabilia pieces.
- Game-Worn Gear Patches provide some of the best patch hits in the set.